Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- It’s beautifully situated between Portland and the coast. The tiny town of Willamina is just 1.5 hours from downtown PDX and 25 minutes from Salem. The rugged Oregon shoreline, with many hotels and tourist attractions, is only a short drive away, and even closer lodging is available just 2.5 miles away at Spirit Mountain Casino Lodge.
- The 14-acre property is a photographer’s dream. Situated right on the South Yamhill River, it features clearings surrounded by towering oak and fir trees, manicured lawns, five water features and five unique gardens, and a blanket of wildflowers in the summer. There are plenty of options for beautiful outdoor ceremonies, including the Oak Grove, a lovely spot along the riverfront.
- There are packages for events both large and small. Navarra Gardens hosts weddings of any size, and all of their generous offerings include use of their event center for your ceremony and/or reception, wifi throughout the property, a cozy bridal cottage (which is also available for overnight stays and sleeps four), the blue studio (which sleeps two), groom’s quarters, games, linens, setup and tear-down, and access to the venue until dusk.
Micro weddings at Navarra Gardens range $1,100–$2,000 for up to 30 guests (Mon–Thurs only, 4-hr max).
Additional rental items are available. Contact the Owner and Operator, Karen Anderson, at 503–307–9219 for more info.
Navarra Gardens is thrilled to introduce a new addition to its beautiful site: an expansive new event center to be used for ceremonies and receptions, which also boasts a dance floor, studio apartment, full kitchen, and two ADA-compliant restrooms. Contact the venue for more info.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Guest count
- Package prices vary depending on:
- Guest count
- Package chosen
Please contact the venue for package pricing.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 350.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$
An OLCC licensed server is required. The venue has a list of preferred vendors available.
April–October, 9am to dusk. Off-season private events are possible; inquire for more info.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Inn / Lodge
- Beach Wedding Ceremony
- Private Estate
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Creek / River
- Forest / Woods
- Fountain / Water Feature
- Landscaped Grounds
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Navarra Gardens.