Mt Hood Skibowl 87000 US-26 • Government Camp • OR 97028
We'd love it if you would mention that you found Mt Hood Skibowl on the Here Comes The Guide website.
Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Boasting an epic view of one of Oregon’s most iconic spots—the snowy peak of Mt. Hood—this sky-high venue blends breathtaking natural panoramas with rustic-elegant celebration spaces.
- Host an unforgettable ceremony in a meadow next to the historic wood and stone Warming Hut, with stunning Mt. Hood as your backdrop. For your reception, head to the fabulous Reception Tent, nestled at the base of the mountain, then dance the night away under the stars (and twinkle lights!) on the adjacent patio.
- Guests can overnight in alpine luxury at Collins Lake Resort or Grand Lodges, which are a short 3 minute drive from Skibowl. Even better, it's a fabulous deal: couples who book their wedding at Skibowl receive a lodging discount code to share with their loved ones.
Video by Pacific Northwest Imagery.
Video by Ashley Renee Studios.
Video by Fireside Media.
Video by B. Sweet Imagery.
Video by Green Yang.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Package prices vary depending on:
- Package chosen
All packages include:
- Full-day venue access from 9am–midnight
- Catering menu with entrées, accompaniments, bread & butter, soft beverages, and a champagne toast (some packages include a cocktail reception, bar services, and/or dessert)
- Scenic chairlift ride and shuttle service to the ceremony site and wedding functions
- Dressing area with light snacks and beverages
- Full on-site event coordination and staffing
- Ice water station and PA system for ceremony
- Reception tenting with lighting package, leg drapes, and dance floor
- Tables, chairs, linens, cake cutting, menu tasting, and standard rentals
- Discounted lodging rates
- Setup & teardown of ceremony + reception sites
Some packages include 3-hour bar services. When booked separately, 3-hour hosted bars range $35–50/person. Cash bars are also available.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 225.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
- Late Night
$ • $$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Inn / Lodge
- Resort / Spa
- Ski Resort
- Historic / Landmark Building
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Meadow / Fields
Send an email to Mt Hood Skibowl
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Mt Hood Skibowl.
Thanks! Your email to Mt Hood Skibowl is on its way!
Oregon Wedding Venues
> The Gorge / Mt. Hood Wedding Venues