Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- This 200-acre private estate is home to an organic cider orchard, and is flanked by Mts. Hood, Adams, and Rainier. Quaint historic buildings are nestled among its fields, gardens, ponds, and forests—The Carriage House and Cottage, decked out in cheerful, shabby-chic décor, are especially charming spots for wedding-day preparations.
- Majestic Mt. Hood provides an unforgettable backdrop for your outdoor ceremony, set among the farm’s lush gardens. Afterward, your guests can take in the incomparable mountain views as they stroll through the grounds.
- Receptions are held in the Apple House and Greenhouse, exquisite indoor/outdoor spaces with floor-to-ceiling windows, sleek floors of oversized black-and-white check, and whimsical Arts & Crafts detailing. The farm’s executive chef specializes in seasonal farm-to-table dinners served family-style—a lovely way to bring family and friends together.
Video by Moving Pictures.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- $11,500/event and up
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of year
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 175.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
$$ • $$$
Cultivate Catering specializes in exceptional farm-to-table, seasonal, organic menus.
Bartenders are provided by the caterer.
Memorial Day weekend through the first weekend in October; Saturdays and Sundays only; 1pm–10 pm.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Ranch / Farm
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Private Estate
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Lagoon / Pond
- Landscaped Grounds
- Meadow / Fields
Send an email to Mt. Hood Organic Farms
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Mt. Hood Organic Farms.