Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- You can get married in the midst of a 209-acre living tree museum! Riverside trails, evergreen forests, a peaceful water garden, wildflower meadows and open views across oak savannahs make this arboretum the perfect wedding environment for a nature-loving couple.
- The Tall Tree ceremony site is shaded by a stunning 150 year old white oak and surrounded by the Great Meadow, allowing beautiful filtered sunlight to illuminate your vows. The Courtyard, hung with glowing twinkle lights, is the perfect intimate retreat for cocktails.
- The rustic White Oak Pavilion makes an airy and spacious reception setting. Large sliding glass barn doors open on all sides, creating a refreshing indoor-outdoor flow, and the large terraced courtyard and surrounding lawns are ideal for dancing and mingling.
Video by Rachel Chambers.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
Mount Pisgah Arboretum is a non-profit organization. Your wedding rental fee goes directly into their children's education program, which helps the Arboretum bring over 3,000 school children to the venue each year to discover nature on guided field trips.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 200.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$
The last weekend in May through the third weekend in October; Friday, Saturday and Sunday, noon–10pm. Morning events CBA.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Fountain / Water Feature
- Landscaped Grounds
- Meadow / Fields
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Mount Pisgah Arboretum.