Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- You can literally “set the stage” for your wedding ceremony. This historic building offers two separate ballrooms, both of which feature a raised stage with ample space for exchanging vows and serving cocktails while the room is reset for your reception.
- Two ballrooms equal two totally different moods. The Lower Ballroom presents an intimate, speakeasy atmosphere with silver walls and an attached Lounge, while the spacious, gold and white Grand Ballroom boasts crystal chandeliers and a 30-foot ceiling.
- The catering choices are sure to please any palate. Their in-house chef not only creates a far-ranging menu of favorites but will also customize for vegan, vegetarian, ethnic or gluten-free dishes. And, if you like, you can even hire an outside caterer!
Video by Candy Glass Productions.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Space reserved
Meals (when priced separately)
- $36/person and up
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 0.|
- Wedding Receptions
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$$ • $$$
BYO with corkage fee
Year-round, daily, anytime.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Historic / Landmark Building
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- No View
Send an email to Melody Ballroom
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Melody Ballroom.
Thanks! Your email to Melody Ballroom is on its way!
Alternate Info: Melody Ballroom