Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Rustic charm abounds in this 100-year-old ballroom dance club, set in Portland’s beautiful Laurelhurst Park.
- The room’s exposed wooden rafters and stone fireplace harken back to the past, while the open floor plan allows you to configure the space however you wish.
- The surrounding gardens are perfect for an outdoor ceremony. Take in the serene beauty of the landscape as you say “I Do,” pose for photographs, or enjoy appetizers al fresco.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of year
The base rental fee range is for 10 hours. Additional time may be added at $150/hour.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 150.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
Recommendations are available but all vendors are welcome.
Not wheelchair accessible
Year-round, daily, noon–10pm.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Historic / Landmark Building
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Landscaped Grounds
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except The Laurelhurst Club.
Thanks! Your email to The Laurelhurst Club is on its way!
Alternate Info: Laurelhurst Club