Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Amazingly, this seven-acre paradise is only minutes from downtown Portland and the airport. Its crystalline lake (complete with swans and ducks), is surrounded by tall cedars, weeping willows and some of the most beautiful gardens you’ve ever seen.
- Saying “I do” beneath a domed gazebo at water’s edge is picturesque enough, but you’ll also love taking photos beside a waterfall or stone bridge. Then continue to enjoy the view with a glass of wine, champagne, or beer on their lakeside stone patio.
- Indoor ceremonies and receptions take full advantage of the fabulous vistas. The large Ballroom’s wall of windows and sliding glass doors frame a lush backdrop for exchanging vows as well as a gracious veranda, fringed by seasonal plantings, that juts out over the water.
Want to take a Virtual Tour of this venue?
Venue rental is 10% OFF on Fridays & Sundays! That means ceremony packages start at $900 and reception packages start at $4,050.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
Ceremony fees include 1-hour event time, an event coordinator, setup & tear down, 1-hour rehearsal, sound system & baby grand piano, getting-ready rooms, unity candle setup, and more!
Must be combined with a reception package.
- $2,500/event and up
- Package prices vary depending on:
- Day of week
- Guest count
- Package chosen
Elopement Package | $2,500
This package for under 20 people includes a 2-hour event, with a day of coordinator, officiant, dressing rooms for wedding prep, and cake & champagne for a toast.
Intimate Wedding Package | $4,000
This package for 20–50 guests includes a 4-hour event. Plated dinners start at $35/person. Discounts are available off-season and weekdays.
Reception Package | $4,500
This package includes a 4-hour event, setup & tear down, punch, coffee, & champagne toast, cake cutting, professional waitstaff & bartender, standard rentals, and more!
All packages include the option to add additional time. Couples are also welcome to use the venue's in-house vendors to round out their team, including photography, videography, floral design, an on-site hair & makeup studio, and DJ.
Food & Beverage Minimum
- $28/person and up
- Food & Beverage minimum varies depending on:
Meals (when priced separately)
- $28/person and up
Service Charge or Gratuity
An amenity-laden, spacious Honeymoon Suite (2 bed, 1 bath, sleeps 6) is located on the property and may be rented for an additional fee.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 300.|
The guest minimum is 75; on Saturdays during peak season (May–September), the guest minimum is 100.
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Elopement Packages
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$
BYO with corkage fee
Year-round, daily, anytime.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Fountain / Water Feature
- Lagoon / Pond
- Landscaped Grounds
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Lakeside Gardens.
Thanks! Your email to Lakeside Gardens is on its way!
Alternate Info: Lakeside Gardens