Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- From this vibrant location on SE Burnside, your guests have easy access to tons of Portland’s fave hotspots, including two right on site: Hey Love, with its indoor jungle and slushy tropical drinks, and the Doug Fir, where you’ll find a retro-cabin vibe and great live music.
- Between the original mid-century modern-inspired hotel and its stylish new sister property, NEXT, the Jupiter offers multiple indoor and outdoor areas that can be rented separately, or linked together for a seamless, multi-space experience.
- Opt for one of their pre-set packages, or create a custom package to precisely suit your needs—whichever route you go, you’ll benefit from the event teams strategic expertise and thoughtful, caring service.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Space reserved
- Package prices vary depending on:
- Space reserved
Wedding packages include the rental fee & tax.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 200.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$
BYO with corkage fee
Year-round, 7am–11pm, daily.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Conference Center
- Loft / Warehouse / Industrial
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Landscaped Grounds
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Jupiter Hotel + NEXT.