Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- It’s an oasis of green, carved from the Central Oregon desert. This championship course and club are surrounded by awesome panoramas of Mt. Bachelor, Broken Top, Three Sisters, Mt. Hood and other iconic peaks—a spectacular backdrop for your wedding.
- Exchanging vows outdoors is truly a breath of fresh, mountain air. And whether you say “I do” on the Patio or the Chipping Green overlooking the manicured fairways, you’ll appreciate the beauty of landscaped grounds set against the rugged Cascade Mountains.
- You can arrange for exclusive use of their restaurant during your reception. Or host a more intimate gathering in the private dining room, complete with patio. And be sure to pair your menu selections with wines from local Volcano Vineyards.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Space reserved
The rental fee includes:
- Tables & chairs
- Tableware, glassware, linens, and napkins
- Space for the ceremony & reception
- And more!
Meals (when priced separately)
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 125.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Golf / Country Club
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Lagoon / Pond
- Landscaped Grounds
Send an email to Juniper Golf Course
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Juniper Golf Course.