Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- This mixed-use warehouse sits in Portland's coveted Pearl District. Built in the 1890s, it's been refurbished to add top-notch catering and A/V equipment, but retains much of its original charm.
- The Studio boasts gorgeous exposed brick walls, hearty industrial wood and metal support beams, two custom-designed rolling bars, and beautiful arched windows that let in ample natural light.
- Your rental benefits Ecotrust, the venue's managing group, in realizing their innovative, community-focused vision of environmental well-being and a more equitable, regenerative economy.
Video by Shutter and Sound Films.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
Rental rate includes a venue coordinator, in-house A/V equipment, and a basic furniture package. Specialty lighting and furniture are available for an additional charge.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 350.|
- Wedding Receptions
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Loft / Warehouse / Industrial
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Other View
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Irving Street Studio | Ecotrust Event Spaces.