Hoyt Arboretum 4000 SW Fairview Blvd • Portland • Oregon 97221
We'd love it if you would mention that you found Hoyt Arboretum on the Here Comes The Guide website.
Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Just west of downtown Portland, this gorgeous nature preserve is home to thousands of species of plants from around the world. It offers a rustic getaway and miles of hiking trails without requiring a long drive into the wilderness!
- For an intimate outdoor ceremony, exchange vows on the Redwood Deck beneath the towering redwoods as well as sequoias. For a larger celebration, opt for the Wedding Meadow, which can accommodate more guests in its secluded wooded glen.
- Nestled in a grove of Douglas firs, the Stevens Pavilion Picnic Shelter near the arboretum's visitor center is an open-air A-frame with wooden beams, stone floors, and picnic tables. Electricity and vehicle access allow for caterers and delivery trucks to enter.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Space reserved
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 0.|
CEREMONY & EVENT/RECEPTION CAPACITY: Outdoors, the Stevens Pavilion Picnic Shelter and the Wedding Meadow can each accommodate 100 guests, seated or standing; and the Redwood Deck and the Stone Circle hold 40.
Note: The Stevens Pavilion and Stone Circle are wheelchair accessible; the Redwood Deck and Wedding Meadow are not.
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Outdoor Reception
- Small Wedding
- Special Events / Parties
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
Some restrictions apply; event insurance may be required.
Year-round, daily, anytime.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Community Center / Civic Building
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Meadow / Fields
Send an email to Hoyt Arboretum
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Hoyt Arboretum.
Thanks! Your email to Hoyt Arboretum is on its way!
Oregon Wedding Venues
> Portland Metro Wedding Venues