Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- You can bask in a trifecta of iconic Oregon vistas—the Columbia River, Mt. St. Helens and Mt. Hood—from this romantic waterfront, wedding site. And since the hotel has its own slip right on the River in Jantzen Beach, you and your guests can arrive by boat.
- Each event space offers fabulous river views. Choose between the Mt. St. Helens Ballroom or the appropriately named Grand Ballroom, so spacious that you can entertain up to 2,000 of your nearest and dearest. Or, opt for one of the Columbia River Event Center Rooms, each able to seat dinners of up to 150, with lofted river vistas.
- The waterside river deck is a delightful spot for cocktails and canapés as well as dinner, featuring their creative seasonal cuisine. And if all this great food and scenery has whet your appetite for more, you’ll appreciate the overnight accommodations that let you linger to indulge further.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of day
- Time of year
- Guest count
- Package chosen
- Package prices vary depending on:
- Package chosen
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 1300.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
- Late Night
$ • $$
Year-round, daily, anytime.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Creek / River
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Holiday Inn Portland - Columbia Riverfront.