Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- It has virtually everything you could want right at your fingertips in downtown Portland. The state’s largest hotel includes two separate buildings and boasts commanding city views, an elegant executive tower and a full-service athletic club with massages.
- The octagonal Pavilion Ballroom is fit for a gala, complete with murals and a vaulted ceiling. It offers ample space for a ceremony as well as grand reception, and there’s also an elegant Ballroom Foyer and more intimate venues overlooking Broadway Avenue.
- Their dedicated team can plan everything from customizing your menu to arranging a farewell brunch. And while they’re focused on helping you and your guests have a memorable event, you’re earning Hilton HHonors Rewards!
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- $500/event and up
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of day
- Time of year
- Space reserved
Meals (when priced separately)
- $52/person and up
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 800.|
- Wedding Receptions
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
$ • $$ • $$$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Hilton Portland Downtown.
Thanks! Your email to Hilton Portland Downtown is on its way!
Alternate Info: Hilton Portland & Executive Tower