Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- With its awesome location on 6th Ave., just a quick walk to the heart of University of Oregon's main campus, this vibrant spot offers the ultimate in convenience. And, like its sister Graduate properties, it boasts the feel of a five-star resort with the warm, welcoming surroundings of an intimate boutique hotel.
- They offer tons of event rooms for celebrations both large and small, all with stylish design touches and large windows that provide fantastic views of Eugene's lush surroundings.
- Get "home away from home" vibes in their cheerful, eclectic rooms—all Graduate accommodations boast super-comfy beds, Malin + Goetz toiletries, and cheeky, fun decor that references local style and culture.
Want to take a Virtual Tour of this venue?
The Topgolf Swing Suite is available for private events! Please contact the venue for more details.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Space reserved
- Guest count
Meals (when priced separately)
Service Charge or Gratuity
Graduate Eugene is pet friendly!
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 1400.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
- Late Night
$ • $$ • $$$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Penthouse / Rooftop
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Creek / River
- Forest / Woods
Send an email to Graduate Eugene
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Graduate Eugene.