Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- A mainstay of Albany's Downtown Historic District, this century-old ballroom has been lovingly restored and is brimming with vintage charm. The space can accommodate both your ceremony and your reception if you'd like host your entire celebration in one place.
- The main room's exposed brick, gleaming antique fir flooring, and white open-beam ceiling filled with twinkling lights create a romantic backdrop for dinner and dancing. Large picture windows flood the space with natural light and bring the outside in.
- The color palette is neutral and easily customizable, but the well-preserved details need little adornment. You'll have exclusive access to the space for the entirety of your wedding day, plus use of all tables and chairs, a food prep area (to be used by the caterer of your choice!), dimmable lighting, and a 17-foot bar that makes an excellent setting for your beverage station or dessert display.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- $1,490/event and up
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 226.|
- Wedding Receptions
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
An OLCC-licensed server is required.
Year-round, daily, 9am–10pm. Additional hours after 10pm are available on an hourly basis.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Loft / Warehouse / Industrial
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
Send an email to Flinn Block Hall
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Flinn Block Hall.