FivePine Lodge and Conference Center 1021 Desperado Trail • Sisters • Oregon 97759
We'd love it if you would mention that you found FivePine Lodge and Conference Center on the Here Comes The Guide website.
Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Outdoor ceremonies nestled in the scenic Ponderosa Pines Forest are beautiful no matter what the season, whether green and bright or snowy and white!
- A cozy stone fireplace, hardwood furnishings, and plenty of natural light make their conference center a congenial spot for hosting an indoor event.
- With 44 luxurious guest rooms and cabins—some with their own private patios and all with 49” plasma televisions and sumptuous pillow-top mattresses—your guests will never want to leave!
Video by Wildwood Wedding Films.
Video by Lilli Productions.
Video by Cabfare Productions.
Video by Moving Pictures.
2023 Elopement Specials at FivePine range $1,949–2,549 and include:
- 2-night stay in the Romance Cabin or Serenity Cabin
- Ceremony officiant & two witnesses (if desired)
- Custom-designed bouquet
- Gourmet cupcakes
- $50 voucher to participating businesses
- Newlywed romance basket & 'Good morning delivery box'
The 2023 Special Package is available for all dates January–May and Sunday–Friday from June–December. It includes:
- Use of the venue from noon–11pm
- Tables, chairs, linens, napkins, and all serviceware, glassware, and silverwar
- Professional banquet captain and service staff
- Bar setup & bartender
- 10% discount on lodging
Site fees range $3,000–3,500, plus a food & beverage minimum that ranges $70–80/person.
Please see the pricing PDF below for more details on these offers.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Package prices vary depending on:
- Time of year
- Guest count
The FivePine Signature Package is available on Saturdays only & includes:
- Noon–11pm access to the conference center, lawn, and patio for the ceremony & reception
- FivePine Signature Buffet, Paradise iced tea & lemonade, and cake cutting
- Bar setup, bartending, banquet captain, and service staff (alcohol packages are an additional cost)
- Complimentary cabin for the couple on the wedding night
- Linens, napkins, tables, and chairs
- 10% discount on lodging for the first six contracted rooms
See PDF below for additional options.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 250.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Elopement Packages
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$
BYO with corkage fee
Year-round, daily, anytime.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Inn / Lodge
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Conference Center
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Lagoon / Pond
- Meadow / Fields
Send an email to FivePine Lodge and Conference Center
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except FivePine Lodge and Conference Center.
Thanks! Your email to FivePine Lodge and Conference Center is on its way!
Oregon Wedding Venues
> Bend Wedding Venues
Alternate Info: Five Pines Lodge and Conference Center FivePines