Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- The gorgeous 1911 red brick building is nestled in a great Northeast Portland neighborhood, and you can capture some pretty outdoor photos at Woodlawn Park, just a few blocks away.
- Its eclectic, industrial-chic interior boasts exposed brick walls, wood floors, tons of windows that let in natural light, and vintage fixtures.
- There's an outdoor courtyard surrounded by native plants and strung with market lights—the perfect spot for your small ceremony or intimate, open-air cocktail hour.
Video by Kyle Mize Productions.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
Food & Beverage Minimum
- Food & Beverage minimum varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Space reserved
Food & Beverage minimum includes facility rental.
Meals (when priced separately)
- $25/person and up
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 50.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinners Details
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
BYO with corkage fee
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Historic / Landmark Building
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Landscaped Grounds
This venue is so versatile!
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Firehouse Restaurant.