Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- The cool, modern ballroom has large windows that let in lots of light and city sights. Artistic touches, like mirrored walls, industrial-inspired lighting, and a blown-glass sculpture at the room’s entrance, add character and style.
- You can't top the venue's iconic Portland view: the sweeping panorama spreads across the Willamette River to the downtown Portland skyline, centered on the famous light-up "Portland, Oregon" sign atop the White Stag Building.
- The venue’s exclusive caterers are ranked among Portland’s best—their extraordinary, creative menus are tailored to each couple, and their intimate knowledge of this unique setting guarantees your event will be smooth and worry-free.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 250.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$
Exclusive catering is provided by Vibrant Table Catering and Events.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Loft / Warehouse / Industrial
- Penthouse / Rooftop
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Creek / River
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Exchange Ballroom.