Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Right in the heart of the Pearl District and within walking distance of its vibrant night life, you’ll find this gorgeously renovated private event space that blends historic charm with contemporary flair.
- The interior boasts chic, modern-industrial styling, with exposed rafters, polished concrete flooring, and large multi-paned windows. A private green room serves as your posh day-of dressing area.
- A pretty stone-paved courtyard with shade trees and strings of bistro lights creates the perfect spot for a ceremony or cocktail hour. (There’s also plenty of space inside for vows if the weather’s uncooperative.)
Video by Glitch Flims.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
The rental fee includes exclusive access to the entire venue for 12 hours, a furnished private dressing suite, tables, 1-hour rehearsal, and more.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 300.|
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$
Artemis Foods is the exclusive caterer.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Loft / Warehouse / Industrial
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
Send an email to Everett West
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Everett West.