Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Showing off the best of Central Oregon in the beautiful Deschutes National Forest, this gorgeous year-round destination resort boasts stellar views, tons of activities, and even its own private marina stocked with watercraft.
- Say "I do" on Elk Lake's private beach, followed by a tented reception, a delectable locally sourced dinner, and craft cocktails overlooking the water and mountains. (Consider a rowboat paddle around the lake for some unforgettable photos!)
- Weekenders have loads of great accommodation options—choose from luxe glamping sites, traditional vacation homes, and everything in between. Plus, with quaint, walkable Bend only 25 miles away, guests will never run out of enjoyable things to do and places to explore.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Space reserved
The North Shore: $4,000
Includes the use of the large private beach and tented reception area from 8am–10pm, plus rustic log seating for 70 (seating for up to 150 available to rent).
The Hilltop: $1,000
Includes the use of an expansive, wood-chipped area with picnic tables and two 18-foot shade tents from 8am–dusk.
Meals (when priced separately)
Please contact the venue for meal pricing and bar packages.
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 150.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
- Late Night
$ • $$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Resort / Spa
- Inn / Lodge
- Beach / Ocean
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Meadow / Fields
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Elk Lake Resort and Marina.