Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Eight magical acres of firs and sequoias plus a beautifully manicured garden make this venue a perfect fit for outdoor weddings both tame and wild!
- The gorgeous wooden hall with its exposed beams, wide open floor plan, and plenty of windows, lets you celebrate even when the weather turns chilly.
- You’ll both feel pampered and relaxed as you get ready to wed, thanks to an elegant and sophisticated dressing suite, as well as a plush lounge with a cozy pub atmosphere.
Video by Blue Pine Films.
2023 dates are still available! Contact the venue to book your wedding today!
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- $3,400/event and up
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Guest count
The rental fee includes:
- Venue access the day before & day of the event (10am–10pm)
- Dressing suites for wedding party
- Tables & chairs
- Dance floor
- And more!
Meals (when priced separately)
All entrées are priced per guest & include a choice of two sides, one bread, and one salad.
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 200.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
$ • $$
Year-round, daily, anytime.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Fountain / Water Feature
- Landscaped Grounds
Send an email to Deep Woods
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Deep Woods.
Thanks! Your email to Deep Woods is on its way!
Alternate Info: Deep Woods