Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
• Two Ballrooms to choose from give you options for both your ceremony and reception. Both happily feature high ceilings, crystal chandeliers and upscale appointments. Plus, there’s a Fireside Plaza if you prefer to celebrate outdoors.
• Northwest-inspired dishes reflect the flavors of Portland. It’s fitting that in a city known for a wide range of tastes, the on-site catering team has put together a particularly diverse and flexible menu.
• Access to local attractions is a breeze. With public buses and shuttles nearby, it’s easy to get to the trendy, Pearl District…or just go exploring on one of the complimentary bikes the hotel keeps for its guests.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Space reserved
Rental fees may be waived depending on the guest count and the food & beverage minimums.
Meals (when priced separately)
- $43/person and up
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 400.|
- Wedding Receptions
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
$$ • $$$
Year-round, daily, anytime.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Conference Center
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
Send an email to Crowne Plaza Portland Downtown
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Crowne Plaza Portland Downtown.
Thanks! Your email to Crowne Plaza Portland Downtown is on its way!
Alternate Info: Crowne Plaza Portland Downtown