Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- This peaceful, family-run spot is completely surrounded by towering cedars. Though it feels like a hidden fairytale forest, it's an easy drive to both Salem and Portland.
- Exchange vows beneath a rustic arbor, then celebrate on the lawn with cocktails served from a custom bar of corrugated metal and rough-hewn wood.
- Dine and dance under the stars—the grounds are beautiful at night, and guests will love wandering the romantically lit woodland paths.
Mini-Wedding Package (for up to 75 guests) | $5,250
Includes a rehearsal, bartending service, and all-day venue access.
Only available Sunday–Friday at these rates. Saturday is available for the full price.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
Packages for up to 200 guests are $6,250 and include:
- Exclusive venue access
- 1.5-hour ceremony rehearsal
- Tables and chairs for up to 200
- Dressing suite with a bathroom & a dressing cabin for attendants
- Catering prep room
- Charming, custom-built beverage serving stand
- Lighted pathways through the woods
- Large field parking area, including ADA parking
- Bathrooms (flushing portables with sinks)
- Setup & takedown of tables, chairs, and linens
For larger events (up to 300 guests), please contact the venue for pricing. Table linens can be added for $18/each.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 20.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$
June–September, daily, 10am–11pm.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Ranch / Farm
- Private Estate
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Landscaped Grounds
- Meadow / Fields
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except CedarVale Events.
Thanks! Your email to CedarVale Events is on its way!
Alternate Info: Cedar Vale Events