Castaway Portland 1900 NW 18th Avenue • Portland • Oregon 97209
We'd love it if you would mention that you found Castaway Portland on the Here Comes The Guide website.
Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- They’ve preserved the history of this 1929 building, while making it feel utterly modern. This refurbished refinery near the Pearl District offers 10,000 square feet of open space in a venue so versatile it can be configured for intimate affairs or gala weddings.
- You get killer views of the Fremont Bridge. Plus, tons of natural light streaming through the original wraparound steel sash windows, which they wisely retained along with other architectural details like the great 14-foot, exposed wood-beam ceilings.
- Yes, you can have industrial chic AND a garden too. In addition to Castaway’s outdoor patio, you have the option of renting neighboring Versailles Garden, filled with European statuary and a greenhouse, or the nearby Pomarius Nursery, bursting with trees and greenery.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- $1,500/event and up
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of year
- Space reserved
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 400.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
$$ • $$$
Year-round, daily, anytime.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Loft / Warehouse / Industrial
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Castaway Portland.
Thanks! Your email to Castaway Portland is on its way!
Oregon Wedding Venues
> Portland Metro Wedding Venues
Alternate Info: Castaway