Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Set on 32 acres of deeply wooded coastal range forest, this historic camp offers a secluded, naturally beautiful spot for your full weekend celebration…and it’s just a quick 45 minutes from the heart of Portland.
- Exchange vows in a lovely amphitheater, set in a clearing surrounded by towering pines. The camp is stocked with plenty of yard games to make your cocktail hour extra festive, and receptions are a dream in the rustic-chic, peak-roofed barn.
- Because its a fully equipped overnight camp, there’s lots of room for guests to stay the weekend, and tons of opportunities for memory-making, including a pool, horseshoe pits, and even a 300-foot slip-and-slide!
Menu Tasting Event | Sunday, October 15 at 2pm
Free for up to 4 people for couples who have booked a wedding at CCR; $10/person for all others. Register here!
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- $3,000/event and up
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Space reserved
- Guest count
- Event duration
- Package chosen
- Type of event
The rental fee includes chairs, tables, a 90-minute scheduled rehearsal, a parking attendant, dressing rooms for the couple, and use of the ceremony & reception sites 9am–10pm on the wedding day.
Fewer than 75 guests - $3,500 | More than 75 guests - $4,000
Fewer than 75 guests - $3,000 | More than 75 guests - $3,500
Meals (when priced separately)
- $25/person and up
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 100.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Elopement Packages
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
BYO caterers do not have access to the venue kitchen & must be served during the reception.
Must be served by a licensed bartender & only during the reception.
May–mid-October, 9am–10pm, Monday–Sunday.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Inn / Lodge
- Bed and Breakfast
- Conference Center
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Creek / River
- Forest / Woods
- Landscaped Grounds
- Meadow / Fields
- Pool Area
Send an email to Camp Cedar Ridge
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Camp Cedar Ridge.