Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Rustic charm coupled with modern amenities make this a great place for a glamorous country wedding whether you hold your event in the barn, the Ranch House, the Trestle Pond, or the historic Trestle Bridge.
- Breathtaking views of the Cascade Mountains are the perfect backdrop for your vows and provide unlimited opportunities for memorable photographs.
- From food to fun, your event will be unmatched: They work with local farmers, purveyors and foragers to incorporate the freshest ingredients into their cuisine. Their staff will also customize activities for your guests, like spa treatments and trail rides.
Video by Michael Hiatt.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- $7,500/event and up
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of year
- Space reserved
- Guest count
Meals (when priced separately)
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 170.|
Please contact the venue for capacity information.
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Elopement Packages
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$$ • $$$
BYO with corkage fee
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Golf / Country Club
- Ranch / Farm
- Resort / Spa
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Lagoon / Pond
- Landscaped Grounds
- Meadow / Fields
Send an email to Brasada Ranch
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Brasada Ranch.