Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- The beautiful French château, with its Old World architecture, magnificent stone columns, and grand staircases, lends elegance and glamour to any celebration.
- Stunning views of the Rogue Valley make the outdoor terrace and gardens a lovely place to exchange vows.
- Nestled among the vines, the expansive, Italianate-style Wine Pavilion boasts both indoor and outdoor options, ensuring your guests enjoy the exquisite setting no matter the season.
Custom packages for guest counts under 75 are available! Inquire with the events manager for additional details.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- $5,900/event and up
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Space reserved
- Guest count
- Type of event
The rental fee includes:
- Use of the selected event spaces from 10am–10pm on the wedding day,
- Two dressing rooms
- Tables, chairs, wine service and stemware, and setup & cleanup
- Event manager on site
- 1-hour ceremony rehearsal
Wine Pavilion Ceremony + Reception | $5,900–16,900
Includes use of the Pavilion Room, Numinos Room, Calypso Room, and Tower Room for guests up to 150, and adds use of the Wine Barn and Wine Terrace for guests up to 300.
Chateau Ceremony + Reception | $10,900–14,900
Includes use of the Chateau Carriage House changing rooms, the wedding lawn, and the Chateau Tasting Rooms, Terrace, and Gardens (outdoor only) for up to 150 guests. Available May, June, September, and October.
Ceremony-only events at the Chateau are available for up to 250 guests, and range $1,800–5,800. A cocktail hour and/or hors d'oeuvres may be added to the ceremony rental for an additional fee.
Meals (when priced separately)
- $67/person and up
Buffet meals start at $67/person; plated meals start at $79/person.
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 300.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$$ • $$$
While in-house catering is recommended, outside catering may be permitted for a $25–40/person additional fee.
Belle Fiore wines are to be served during events, and there is a minimum wine purchase of one case per 20 guests. Renters will receive a 20% special case discount. The venue offers wine and beer only. You may add hard alcohol through a mobile bartending service.
Year-round, daily, until 10pm. The outdoor terrace and gardens are available late May–mid-October.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Private Estate
- Winery / Vineyard
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Landscaped Grounds
Send an email to Belle Fiore Estate and Winery
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Belle Fiore Estate and Winery.
Thanks! Your email to Belle Fiore Estate and Winery is on its way!
Alternate Info: Belle Fiore Estate and Winery