Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- The towering Ponderosa Pine, over 200 years-old, proudly presides over the one-acre Pine Tree Lawn. As you say “I do” beneath its graceful, spreading limbs, its strength and longevity make a wonderful symbol for your marriage.
- Stately columns fronting the Main House and the petal-strewn pathway leading up to it make a romantic backdrop for pledging your love. Plus, you’ll always treasure the memory of arriving via horse-drawn carriage.
- Indoor celebrations enjoy outdoor views. The Conservatory, with its walls of windows and cathedral ceiling dotted with skylights, makes the surrounding natural beauty a key element of your reception.
Save 10-20% on weddings with fewer than 50 guests through 2021!
Save 10–30% with many of Ainsworth House's Preferred Photographers and DJs
Plus, no corkage fees or catering minimums EVER!
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of day
- Time of year
The rental fee includes:
- 7 hours of exclusive property use (or 5 hours for Saturday/Sunday Brunch Weddings), plus a 1-hour rehearsal
- Complimentary face-to-face planning time as well as unlimited emails and phone calls
- A carefully managed list of preferred caterers, many of whom offer special pricing for Ainsworth clients
- Tables, chairs, linens, napkins, and centerpieces, with setup, breakdown, and cleaning
Peak Season (July–September):
Saturday evening (3–10pm): $6,250
Saturday or Sunday Brunch (9am–2pm): $4,250
Friday (any 7 hours) or Sunday (3–10pm): $5,250
Monday–Thursday (any 7 hours to 10pm): $4,250
Mid-Season (May, June & October):
Saturday evening (3–10pm): $5,250
Saturday or Sunday Brunch (9am–2pm): $3,400
Friday (any 7 hours) or Sunday (3–10pm): $4,200
Monday–Thursday (any 7 hours to 10pm): $3,400
Saturday evening (3–10pm): $4,000
Saturday or Sunday Brunch (9am–2pm): $2,800
Friday (any 7 hours) or Sunday (3–10pm): $3,250
Monday–Thursday (any 7 hours to 10pm): $2,800
A $500 refundable security deposit is also required.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 125.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Elopement Packages
- Small Wedding
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Private Estate
- Private Home
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Fountain / Water Feature
- Landscaped Grounds
- Meadow / Fields
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Ainsworth House and Gardens.