Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- French Country style nestled in the heart of Happy Valley, overlooking the West Hills and verdant golf greens. With architecture reminiscent of a classic chateau, The Aerie has a feel that’s welcoming and charming. If you’ve dreamed of a wedding in the Bordeaux countryside, opt for the elegant Clubhouse, with both indoor and outdoor spaces, or the Cave, a rustic venue nestled amongst the trees.
- Your choice of several unique settings. With its vaulted, wood-beamed ceiling and bright, airy interior, the ballroom is the epitome of classic style—plus its dimmable chandeliers make it easy to create a romantic mood. Spring or summer ceremonies are lovely in the Bellevue Garden, where you can exchange vows beneath a cheerful pergola accompanied by a beautiful sunset. Or, consider the Marquee Tent: a year-round structure set in an oak grove next to The Aerie's verdant golf course, equipped with cozy, seasonal heating and chandelier lighting.
- Fun options to make your day extra memorable. How about a round of golf with your wedding party— you'll have The Aerie's 18-hole mini-golf, 9-hole Soccer Golf, or 27-hole Par 3 golf courses to choose from. Or, for a real adventure, surprise your guests by making your grand exit through a tunnel of sparklers into a waiting helicopter!
Want to take a Virtual Tour of this venue?
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- $2,500/event and up
The rental fee depends on the day of the week, time of day, and time of year and includes:
- One hour rehearsal
- Setup and breakdown
- Tables, chairs, linens, and dishware
- 16 complimentary rounds of Par 3 Golf, Mini Golf, or Soccer Golf
- Option to privatize a mini-golf course for your guests to enjoy during cocktail hour
- And more!
Food & Beverage Minimum
- $5,000/event and up
- Food & Beverage minimum varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of year
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 300.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$
BYO with corkage fee
BYO beer and wine only. A corkage fee will be applied.
Year-round, daily, anytime.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Golf / Country Club
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Fountain / Water Feature
- Golf / Country Club
- Lagoon / Pond
- Landscaped Grounds
- Meadow / Fields
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except The Aerie at Eagle Landing.