Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- French Country style in the heart of Oregon wine country. With sweeping views of the lush, vine-rich Willamette Valley and architecture reminiscent of a classic chateau, Eagle Landing has a feel that’s welcoming and charming. If you’ve dreamed of a wedding in the Bordeaux countryside, this elegant, rustic chateau is as close as you can get without crossing the pond.
- Your choice of several unique settings. With its vaulted, wood-beamed ceiling and bright, airy interior, the ballroom is the epitome of classic style—plus its dimmable chandeliers make it easy to create a romantic mood. Spring or summer ceremonies are lovely in the Bellevue Garden, where you can exchange vows beneath a cheerful pergola accompanied by a beautiful sunset. For the best of both indoors and outdoors, consider the Marquee Tent: a year-round structure set in an oak grove next to the Landing’s verdant golf course, and equipped with cozy heating and chandelier lighting.
- Fun options to make your day extra-memorable. Consider hosting your rehearsal dinner in The Cave, a secluded grove outfitted with woodsy seating and fire pits that simply beg for marshmallow roasting. How about a round of Bridesmaids vs. Groomsmen mini-golf on the Landing’s challenging 36-hole course? Or, for a real adventure, surprise your guests by making your grand exit via helicopter!
The Aerie at Eagle Landings' 11th Hour Weddings allow you to plan your event in as little as one week!
Contact the Sales Manager at 503-698-8020 for more information.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- $1,000/event and up
The rental fee depends on the day of the week, time of day, and time of year and includes:
- One hour rehearsal
- Setup and breakdown
- Standard rentals and a variety of linens
- 16 complimentary rounds of Par 3 Golf, Mini Golf, or Soccer Golf
- Option to privatize a mini-golf course for your guests to enjoy during cocktail hour
- And more!
Food & Beverage Minimum
- $2,100/event and up
- Food & Beverage minimum varies depending on:
- Guest count
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 300.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
$ • $$
BYO with corkage fee
BYO beer and wine only. A corkage fee will be applied.
Year-round, daily, anytime.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Golf / Country Club
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Fountain / Water Feature
- Golf / Country Club
- Lagoon / Pond
- Landscaped Grounds