Abernethy Center 606 15th Street • Oregon City • OR 97045
We'd love it if you would mention that you found Abernethy Center on the Here Comes The Guide website.
Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- You’ll feel the world fade away as you step into the secluded Veiled Garden. This tranquil, one-acre ceremony site is surrounded by lush forest and complemented by a meandering cobblestone pathway, dramatic arch and stunning waterfall.
- You’ll find tradition and serenity tucked into the woods at Abernethy Chapel. A beamed cathedral ceiling and tall arched windows overlooking leafy treetops completes the mood.
- You’ll appreciate the nice mix of indoor and outdoor areas for both ceremonies and receptions. From the 5-acre Abigail’s Garden to the 5,000-square-foot Abernethy Ballroom, you can create your own dream setting in every season.
Video by Kelsi Dean.
Video by Lovebug Photography.
Video by KrishnaHawk.
Video by Certified By The Guide wedding videographer Couture Motion Pictures.
Want to take a Virtual Tour of this venue?
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of year
Rental fees include 5 event hours and 2 pre-event hours, complimentary on-site parking, wedding party suites, a rehearsal, and pre-event planning with an Event Specialist.
Elopement packages are also available Tuesday–Thursday! New bookings only. The Juniper and Cypress packages include:
- 15-guest ceremony & reception
- Abernethy Center Veiled Garden & Chapel, and dressing suites
- 1 hour pre-event, and 3-hour event
- Plated dinner (1 appetizer, 1 entrée, 2 side dishes)
- Water & 1 non-alcoholic beverage, and a formal champagne & sparkling cider toast
- Cake cutting service
- All tables, chairs, linens, and staff
- Beer & wine bar (drinks inclusive) – Cypress package only
Food & Beverage Minimum
- Food & Beverage minimum varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of year
Meals (when priced separately)
Service Charge or Gratuity
Wedding coordination packages are also available. Prices range from $1,350 for day-of coordination to $3,750 for full-service coordination (including all vendor research, budget planning, event design, and more).
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 300.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Elopement Packages
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Chapel / Church / Temple
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Fountain / Water Feature
- Landscaped Grounds
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Abernethy Center.
Thanks! Your email to Abernethy Center is on its way!
Oregon Wedding Venues
> Portland Metro Wedding Venues