Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- A private elevator brings guests to this cool, modern event space in Bend's vibrant east side. It's the headquarters of 10 Barrel's fantastic craft brewery operation, and has a casual, festive vibe that's perfect for parties.
- The spacious room boasts tons of natural light, sleek wood and brushed-metal accents, and a custom concrete bar with 20 (yep, 20!) beer tap handles.
- Glass roll-up garage-style doors open onto a large patio, where guests can sip their brews while enjoying mountain and sunset views.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
A $250 setup fee is required in addition to the F&B minimum.
Food & Beverage Minimum
- Food & Beverage minimum varies depending on:
- Guest count
$1,000 for groups of 65 and under
$1,500 for groups of 66 and over
Meals (when priced separately)
Service Charge or Gratuity
A $200 deposit is required, and goes towards the F&B minimum.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 120.|
Inquire for ceremony details + capacities.
- Wedding Receptions
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$
BYO with corkage fee
Corkage fee is $20/bottle.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Brewery / Distillery
- Loft / Warehouse / Industrial
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Other View
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except 10 Barrel Brewing Company - East Side.