The Springs in Tulsa 10367 Tallchief Village Circle • Sperry • Oklahoma 74073
We'd love it if you would mention that you found The Springs in Tulsa on the Here Comes The Guide website.
Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Perched above the shores of Skiatook Lake, this sprawling event center just north of Tulsa offers gorgeous waterfront views (and a spectacular vantage point at sunset!). And the manicured grounds feature a stone-and-iron bridge spanning a bubbling brook.
- The stylishly rustic reception hall, with an open-beam ceiling and stonework accents, includes plenty of space for a large celebration. Private dressing suites for both parties are adjacent, and a wraparound porch outside provides a lovely place to mingle.
- Convenient and modern amenities such as tables and chairs, a built-in bar, and a prep kitchen, as well as setup and breakdown, are all part of the standard venue package.
Did you know The Springs has Unique Wedding Venues all over Texas + Oklahoma?
The Springs Event Venues offers a variety of premier venues, each set in a secluded location and designed with gorgeous landscaping. Whether you're looking for a Ranch, a Manor, a Lodge, or a place with European charm, The Springs has something to complement your style and budget. See all their venues here...
To see special offers for The Springs Event Venues, click here.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of year
Rental fee includes:
- Venue access 9am–midnight
- Two spacious dressing suites
- Day-of venue attendant
- Outdoor ceremony site with seating
- Large catering kitchen, your choice of vendors, tables & chairs, and setup & teardown
- 2-hour bridal or engagement photoshoot appointment
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 320.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Elopement Packages
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$
Year-round, daily, 9am–midnight.
Office Hours: Monday–Sunday, 9am–5pm.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Landscaped Grounds
Send an email to The Springs in Tulsa
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except The Springs in Tulsa.
Thanks! Your email to The Springs in Tulsa is on its way!
Oklahoma Wedding Venues
> Tulsa / Northeast Oklahoma Wedding Venues