Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Perched above the shores of Skiatook Lake, this sprawling event center just north of Tulsa offers gorgeous waterfront views (and a spectacular vantage point at sunset!). And the manicured grounds feature a stone-and-iron bridge spanning a bubbling brook.
- The stylishly rustic reception hall, with an open-beam ceiling and stonework accents, includes plenty of space for a large celebration. Private dressing suites for both parties are adjacent, and a wraparound porch outside provides a lovely place to mingle.
- Convenient and modern amenities such as tables and chairs, a built-in bar, and a prep kitchen, as well as setup and breakdown, are all part of the standard venue package.
Look & Book Special Offer!
Reserve your date within 48 hours of your tour to be eligible for $1,000 off peak-season or $500 off non-peak-season Thursday–Sunday dates!
Must book by 9/30/22; offer valid for new clients only and available dates before 12/31/23. Contact the venue for details.
Virtual Venue Tours Available! Now you can tour your favorite SPRINGS venue virtually while social distancing! Their managers can show you around and answer any questions you have while keeping everyone safe. Call or text to schedule your virtual tour!
Did you know The Springs has Unique Wedding Venues all over Texas + Oklahoma?
The Springs Event Venues offers a variety of premier venues, each set in a secluded location and designed with gorgeous landscaping. Whether you're looking for a Ranch, a Manor, a Lodge, or a place with European charm, The Springs has something to complement your style and budget. See all their venues here...
To see special offers for The Springs Event Venues, click here.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of year
Venue rental includes:
- Venue access 9am–midnight
- Tables and chairs
- Two dressing suites
- Day-of venue attendant
- Outdoor ceremony site with seating
- Setup and teardown
- Your choice of vendors
- Large catering kitchen
- 2-hour bridal or engagement photoshoot appointment
Please see the attached PDF for more information.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 320.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Elopement Packages
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$
Year-round, daily, 9am–midnight.
Office Hours: Monday–Sunday, 9am–5pm.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Landscaped Grounds
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except The Springs in Tulsa.