Video by kc5cbt.
The Primrose Intimate
- 1-hour indoor or outdoor ceremony, set with chairs
- 2-hour rental of the dining area
- Dinner service with salad, bread, sides, and nonalcoholic beverages
- BYO wedding cake, but plates, forks, and cutting utensils are included
- Gratuity and tax
- Hosted, cash, or prepaid bar may be added for an additional fee
Pricing starts at $1,200 for up to 10 guests (add $65/person up to 24 total).
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Package prices vary depending on:
- Guest count
- Package chosen
Additional amenities selected
The Premier Package starts at $6,500 for up to 250 guests and includes:
- Space for the ceremony & reception
- Tables & chairs
- Two dressing spaces
- Setup & cleanup
- And more!
The all-inclusive Royal Wedding Experience starts at $25,000 for up to 250 guests and includes everything in The Premier Package PLUS:
- Reservation for up to six guests to sample food selections
- All taxes & services for the bridal luncheon, Saturday luncheon, and wedding reception
- House bar service for the bridal luncheon (up to two hours), rehearsal dinner (up to two hours), and wedding reception (up to four hours)
- Buffet-style catering with up to four appetizers, three entrees, three sides, salad, and bread (plated reception is also available, please ask for details)
- Petit fours & cupcakes may be provided as the dessert option and/or the guest is welcome to provide the wedding cake
- Glass plates & utensils for dessert
Intimate wedding packages for up to 25 guests start at $500. Additional packages are available, please contact the venue for more details.
Meals (when priced separately)
- $25/person and up
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 250.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
$ • $$ • $$$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Historic / Landmark Building
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Landscaped Grounds
Send an email to Castle Falls
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Castle Falls.