Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Just west of Canton and set amid 200 acres of rolling countryside, this family-run, working farm is a favorite local destination, known for hosting seasonal festivals, exciting tours and school trips, and warm celebrations.
- Spend your morning prepping in the charming bridal suite, then meet your love in The Chapel, the farm’s romantic outdoor ceremony space. Here, you’ll wed at an “altar” constructed of reclaimed barn wood, with the pastures and fields as your backdrop.
- The renovated reception barn is simply stunning, with a peaked, cupola-topped roof, accents of rich wood, a full-length bar, and a split staircase that leads to a second-story mezzanine overlooking the main floor.
Elope or have a Micro Wedding | Pricing starts at $1,000
Nickajack Farms offers a stunning venue at a backyard cost! January–April, you can get married in our stunning indoor venue with up to 50 of your closest friends & family in attendance, enjoy your first dance, and even toss the bouquet. Use our facility for 2 hours, take some beautiful pictures around our farm, and enjoy your dream wedding.
Please contact the venue for more details.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Space reserved
- Event duration
- Package chosen
- Type of event
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 150.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Elopement Packages
- Small Wedding
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Ranch / Farm
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Landscaped Grounds
- Meadow / Fields
Send an email to The Mane Barn at Nickajack Farms
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except The Mane Barn at Nickajack Farms.