Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Family-run and eco-friendly, this pretty countryside venue boasts mature landscaping, a sparkling pond, newly-renovated event facilities, and so many beautiful spots for photos.
- Exchange vows in a waterside pavilion that frames the pond’s waterfall, then follow with a reception in the cheery white-sided barn. Or, opt for an all-al fresco affair—there’s plenty of room on the spacious lawns, and tents are welcome.
- There’s a sweet bridal cottage, swings for the kiddos, and a cozy fire pit. You’re also welcome to make use of their wide collection of décor and props.
Video by Seth Nicholas Productions
Prices: What's this going to cost?
Rental fees include:
- Use of the Barn, Pavilion, swings and fire pit area, and dressing cottage
- Tables, chairs, and assorted décor (including easels, whiskey barrels, shepherd hooks, vintage picture frames, backdrops, and greenery)
- Mobile outdoor bar for cocktails
- Kegerator and ice machine with 20 20lb bags per event
- 2-hour on-site engagement photo shoot
- Ceremony rehearsal
- Professional staff, cleanup crew, and parking attendant
Vendor packages are also available for an additional fee.
Photographer packages begin at $1,000.
DJ packages begin at $1,100.
Meals (when priced separately)
- Arrange through an outside caterer.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 500.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Elopement Packages
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
- Late Night
$ • $$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Fountain / Water Feature
- Lagoon / Pond
- Landscaped Grounds
- Other View
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Shady Brook Acres Hitching Post.