Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Family-run by a fifth generation farmer, this working organic farm sits in an idyllic Central Ohio valley, surrounded by acres of floral and herb gardens, pastures, and gently rolling hills.
- Wed in the pastoral fields, followed by a celebration in either the rustic post and beam barn, or the utterly striking Lord & Burnham greenhouse, where soaring glass walls and ceiling are supported by iron and virgin cypress.
- Your dinner menu and floral décor will feature organic treasures sourced from nearby farms whenever possible—including the very farm you're at! Guests will delight in the tastes, sights, and aromas of this luscious bounty; it just doesn’t get any more seasonal or local than this.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- $7,500/event and up
- Package prices vary depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of year
- Space reserved
Wedding packages range $7,500–18,000 and include the following:
- Choice of two venues (Oak Grove or Historic Barn) showcasing the stunning landscape
- 10+ hours of exclusive access to your selected venue
- Two private suites for wedding party prep
- Wedding coordinator support, professional event staff
- Tables, chairs, linens, and setup & teardown
- Ample parking and complimentary golf shuttles
- 1-hour access to Jorgensen Farms for engagement photos
- 1-hour ceremony rehearsal and complimentary arbor
Meals (when priced separately)
The on-site culinary team partners with the Jorgensen Farms Organics department and like-minded companies to provide only the highest quality food with sustainability in mind.
Service Charge or Gratuity
On-site floral design is available as an optional add-on. Jorgensen's floral designers work with you to create custom arrangements for your unique celebration using flowers and herbs grown on the property and sourcing externally to find the perfect blooms. Minimum orders start at $2,000; inquire for details!
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 250.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Elopement Packages
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$$ • $$$
Year-round, Sunday–Thursday 1–10pm and Friday & Saturday 9am–11pm.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Ranch / Farm
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Creek / River
- Forest / Woods
- Fountain / Water Feature
- Lagoon / Pond
- Landscaped Grounds
- Meadow / Fields
Services & Amenities
Feel like a VIP with these services and amenities:
Optional in-house floral design
Send an email to Jorgensen Farms
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Jorgensen Farms.