Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Tucked at the center of a peaceful forest, you’ll find this dreamy year-round getaway. Comprised of a collection of inviting cabins and gathering spaces, it boasts tranquil walking trails and resort-style amenities, and is less than an hour from Columbus.
- The quaint log chapel is just right for intimate ceremonies or elopements, with its warm wood interior, covered portico, and large windows that bring in ample natural light. You might also opt to exchange vows outside by the romantic stacked stone fireplace, with a seating area shaded by an elegant trellis.
- There are thirteen cabins available for your overnight guests, ranging in size from cozy honeymoon suites to multi-room lodges for groups and families. With great amenities like hot tubs, full kitchens, and fire pits, they offer an ideal opportunity to extend the good times.
Elope to Hocking Hills!
For only $2,559 invite up to 20 guests and your elopement will include:
- Ceremony with Minister
- Two-night stay in the Honeymoon Log Cabin
- Wedding photographer
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Contact the venue for more details.
Meals (when priced separately)
Please contact the venue for meal pricing.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 0.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Elopement Packages
- Small Wedding
- On-Site Accommodations
$ • $$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Chapel / Church / Temple
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Inn / Lodge
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Landscaped Grounds
- Meadow / Fields
Send an email to Hocking Hills Wedding Chapel
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Hocking Hills Wedding Chapel.