Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Nestled among stunning botanical gardens, this secluded resort offers exquisite service, award-winning menus, and gracious accommodations in the heart of the gorgeous Central Valley. Start your celebration with a trip to the luxe in-house spa with your wedding party, and conclude in your complimentary king suite, cuddled in front of a cozy fireplace with your new spouse.
- Dappled sunlight illuminates the deodar tree-shaded ceremony site, which is bounded by fragrant blooms and lush greenery. As your guests clink glasses beneath the pretty pavilion nearby, you’re free to steal away to explore the stunning gardens, which are perfect for romantic portraits.
- The Garden Ballroom is as stunning outside as it is in. Heavy wood doors with wrought-iron latches, lush ivy climbing the walls, and a border of delicate birch trees create a truly romantic backdrop outside, while inside the breathtaking space you’ll find an open beam ceiling, fireplace, and neutral colors and natural materials to enhance any style or vision.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
All packages are fully inclusive, and feature:
- Ceremony in the patio or garden, set with chairs, an arbor, and water station, plus a 45-minute rehearsal
- Outdoor social hour with passed hors d'oeuvres
- 5-hour reception in the Tuscan Ballroom or Wine Cellar
- Choice of menu, to include seasonal salad or first course, entrées, bread & butter, and cake cutting
- Champagne/sparking cider toast, non-alcoholic beverage package, and coffee & tea
- Banquet chairs, tables, dance floor, linens, and standard rentals
- Event specialist, uniformed service staff, and setup/teardown
- Complimentary king room with fireplace for the couple on the wedding night
- Special hotel and spa rates, and free guest parking
Food & beverage minimums apply. Additional fees include a security fee of $500 and bar setup fees of $300–500, depending on guest count. Extended time is possible for a fee.
Service Charge or Gratuity
Pricing varies depending on factors like the day of week, time of day, time of year, guest count, space reserved, event duration, package chosen, and type of event.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 350.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Elopement Packages
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$ • $$$
BYO with corkage fee
BYO wine only; corkage fee of $18/bottle applies.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Inn / Lodge
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Resort / Spa
- Historic / Landmark Building
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Fountain / Water Feature
- Landscaped Grounds
- Pool Area
Send an email to Wine & Roses
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Wine & Roses.
Thanks! Your email to Wine & Roses is on its way!
Alternate Info: Wine and Roses