Prices: What's this going to cost?
All packages are fully inclusive, and feature:
- Ceremony (and rehearsal) in the patio or garden, set with chairs, an arbor, and water station
- Social hour set with teak tables & chairs and a full bar setup
- 5-hour reception in the Tuscan Ballroom or Wine Cellar
- Choice of menu, to include passed hors d'oeuvres, seasonal salad or first course, entrées, bread & butter, and cake cutting
- Champagne/sparking cider toast, non-alcoholic beverage package, and coffee & tea
- Banquet chairs, tables, dance floor, linens, and standard rentals
- Event specialist, uniformed service staff, and setup/teardown
- Complimentary king room with fireplace for the couple on the wedding night
- Special hotel and spa rates, and free guest parking
Food & beverage minimums apply. Additional fees include a security fee of $400 and bar setup fees of $300–500, depending on guest count. Extended time is possible for a fee.
Service Charge or Gratuity
Pricing varies depending on factors like the day of week, time of day, time of year, guest count, space reserved, event duration, package chosen, and type of event.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 350.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Elopement Packages
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
- Late Night
$ • $$
BYO with corkage fee
BYO wine only; corkage fee of $18/bottle applies.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Inn / Lodge
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Resort / Spa
- Historic / Landmark Building
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Fountain / Water Feature
- Landscaped Grounds
- Pool Area
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Wine & Roses.
Thanks! Your email to Wine & Roses is on its way!
Alternate Info: Wine and Roses