Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- It's perfect for a chic afterparty. You don't need to say goodbye at the end of your reception, because this roaring 20's-style VIP lounge is ideally set for a rollicking late night shindig.
- You can't beat their Prohibition-style craft cocktails and elevated comfort food. Packages are affordable and easy to customize, and entertainment options are endless (might we suggest wedding karaoke?).
- Owned and operated by the experts at Ghiringhelli Venues Group and Deer Park Villa—who have been hosting weddings and special events since 1937—you can be sure that your celebration is in very good hands.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
Bar packages & catering are an additional fee.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 100.|
- Wedding Receptions
- Elopement Packages
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$$ • $$$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
Send an email to VIP Room
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except VIP Room.