Book your 2023 wedding at Vida Buena Farm and receive a complimentary Welcome Reception including house-made brown butter chocolate chip cookies and popcorn bar, plus iced tea & fresh lemonade. Book by March 1, 2022.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
The rental fee includes:
- Exclusive use of the venue from Friday through Sunday
- Day-of coordination and parking attendant
- Custom live-edge wooden wedding arbor
- Locally crafted wood tables, mobile vintage wine barrel bars, and wooden chairs for 120
- Custom-built portable restrooms
- Portable heaters (if needed) and a seasonal fire pit
- Lighted redwood deck/dance floor
- Use of commercial kitchen
- And more!
*Officiant also available for an additional $500!
**Fee excludes alcohol, cake, flowers, decor, and other services (DJ, photographer, etc,.). Estimates are based on 120 guests. Costs are subject to change and will be confirmed upon contract.
- $4,800/event and up
Backyard BBQ Catering Package includes:
- Choice of two entrees, three sides, seasonal salad, house made bread, and non-alcoholic beverages
- Place settings, and glassware
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 60.|
Vida Buena Farm is adhering to all state and local guidelines related to Covid-19 including capacity limits, masks, social distancing, and hand washing.
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
Year round: Friday–Sunday, noon–10pm.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Ranch / Farm
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Private Estate
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Fountain / Water Feature
- Landscaped Grounds
Northern California Wedding Venues
> Sacramento / Gold Country Wedding Venues
> San Joaquin and Central Valley Wedding Venues
> Yosemite / Mammoth / Forests Wedding Venues