Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Ceremonies are held in a sunlit courtyard surrounded by waterfalls and framed by a stately pergola. At night, bistro lights glow overhead.
- The chic high-ceilinged ballroom boasts banks of bright windows to take in the view.
- This striking venue is a romantic blend of tropical foliage, earthy hardscapes, and luxurious details--with all-inclusive wedding packages rounding out the attractive offerings.
Wedgewood Weddings' exclusive "Bliss Benefits™" = Extra Savings!
Couples that book their Wedgewood wedding receive a big bonus: "Bliss Benefits™" discounts! This Wedgewood Wedding program offers exclusive savings with trusted local & national vendors, including bridal attire, travel, and more.
More Special Offers and Discounts: Click here to find out about Wedgewood Weddings' current promotions—including their "Military Discount"!
Please contact the Wedgewood Weddings sales team for more info about these promotions: email@example.com, 866/966-3009.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of day
- Time of year
This fee represents your base price. Add your choice of customizable, all-inclusive package (below) for your cost estimate.
The ceremony fee varies depending on the year of your wedding date, and includes an outdoor or indoor ceremony space with setup, breakdown, and rehearsal coordination.
- $54/person and up
Package pricing varies depending on the package chosen.
- Packages are fully customizable, and include at least the meal, 5 hours of event time, all tables & chairs, table linens, wedding planning and day-of coordination, bartending & event staff, cake-cutting, insurance, and Wedgewood Weddings' exclusive Bliss Benefits™!
- Additional upgrades are available—ask for your personalized package!
- If you prefer, you may also bring in your own vendors (other than catering and alcohol).
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 475.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$
Year-round, daily, 7am–midnight.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Fountain / Water Feature
- Landscaped Grounds