Trione Vineyards and Winery 19550 Geyserville Avenue • Geyserville • CA 95441
Trione Vineyards and Winery
We'd love it if you would mention that you found Trione Vineyards and Winery on the Here Comes The Guide website.
$500 off any weddings booked now through the end of December! Please contact the venue today!
The Elopement Package is $4,600 and includes:
- Exclusive use of the property for 2 hours
- Ceremony held on the top level of the historic Old Stone Building
- Officiant to conduct the ceremony
- 6 bottles of Trione Sparkling Brut for a champagne toast
- Cheese and charcuterie board on the veranda
- Access to the vineyards before and after the ceremony for photos
Elopements are held Monday–Thursday for up to 20 guests.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of year
- Space reserved
Entire venue rentals include:
- 5-hour event, from 5–10pm, with access to the courtyard & fountain garden area, the VIP Room & veranda, and the bocce area (trellis, bocce courts, Adirondack chairs, full lawn set within the vineyards) – if you don't wish to use the bocce area, a $250 discount applies
- All-day access to the Old Stone Building (upstairs & downstairs) for setup and photos
- Access to wine cellar, barrel room, and vineyards for photos
- 20 round 72" dining tables and 200 mahogany padded chairs
- Surround sound system
- 8 barrels, 2 redwood barrel bars, and 1 grey/blue bar
- 1-hour rehearsal the day before, and option to have rentals delivered that day
Saturday (peak season): $9,750
Friday, Saturday, or Sunday (off-peak season): $8,750
Monday–Thursday (year-round): $7,500
Outdoor-only rentals range $6,000 (Sunday–Friday) to $7,500 (Saturday) for up to 100 guests. These events run 4–8pm and include everything listed above, EXCEPT use of the VIP Room & veranda and Old Stone Building (though it may be used for photos).
Minimum wine purchase depends on guest count:
- Up to 50 guests: 2-case minimum of Trione wine + 6-bottle minimum for sparkling
- Up to 100 guests: 4-case minimum of Trione wine + 1-case minimum for sparkling
- Up to 150 guests: 6-case minimum of Trione wine + 2-case minimum for sparkling
- Up to 200 guests: 8-case minimum of Trione wine + 3-case minimum for sparkling
Additional wines may be purchased by the case, the day of, during the event.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 200.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Elopement Packages
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$ • $$$
Your caterer must be chosen from the preferred list.
In-house TRIONE wines only; beer & sparkling wine may be brought in. No hard alcohol.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Winery / Vineyard
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Fountain / Water Feature
- Landscaped Grounds
- Meadow / Fields
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Trione Vineyards and Winery.
Thanks! Your email to Trione Vineyards and Winery is on its way!
Northern California Wedding Venues
> Bay Area Wedding Venues
> Napa and Sonoma Wine Country Wedding Venues