$500 off any weddings booked now through the end of December! Please contact the venue today!
The Elopement Package is $4,600 and includes:
- Exclusive use of the property for 2 hours
- Ceremony held on the top level of the historic Old Stone Building
- Officiant to conduct the ceremony
- 6 bottles of Trione Sparkling Brut for a champagne toast
- Cheese and charcuterie board on the veranda
- Access to the vineyards before and after the ceremony for photos
Elopements are held Monday–Thursday for up to 20 guests.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of year
- Space reserved
Entire venue rentals include:
- 5-hour event, from 5–10pm, with access to the courtyard & fountain garden area, the VIP Room & veranda, and the bocce area (trellis, bocce courts, Adirondack chairs, full lawn set within the vineyards) – if you don't wish to use the bocce area, a $250 discount applies
- All-day access to the Old Stone Building (upstairs & downstairs) for setup and photos
- Access to wine cellar, barrel room, and vineyards for photos
- 20 round 72" dining tables and 200 mahogany padded chairs
- Surround sound system
- 8 barrels, 2 redwood barrel bars, and 1 grey/blue bar
- 1-hour rehearsal the day before, and option to have rentals delivered that day
Saturday (peak season): $9,750
Friday, Saturday, or Sunday (off-peak season): $8,750
Monday–Thursday (year-round): $7,500
Outdoor-only rentals range $6,000 (Sunday–Friday) to $7,500 (Saturday) for up to 100 guests. These events run 4–8pm and include everything listed above, EXCEPT use of the VIP Room & veranda and Old Stone Building (though it may be used for photos).
Minimum wine purchase depends on guest count:
- Up to 50 guests: 2-case minimum of Trione wine + 6-bottle minimum for sparkling
- Up to 100 guests: 4-case minimum of Trione wine + 1-case minimum for sparkling
- Up to 150 guests: 6-case minimum of Trione wine + 2-case minimum for sparkling
- Up to 200 guests: 8-case minimum of Trione wine + 3-case minimum for sparkling
Additional wines may be purchased by the case, the day of, during the event.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 200.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Elopement Packages
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$ • $$$
Your caterer must be chosen from the preferred list.
In-house TRIONE wines only; beer & sparkling wine may be brought in. No hard alcohol.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Winery / Vineyard
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Fountain / Water Feature
- Landscaped Grounds
- Meadow / Fields
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Trione Vineyards and Winery.