Timber Creek Ballroom 7050 Del Webb Boulevard • Roseville • CA 95747
We'd love it if you would mention that you found Timber Creek Ballroom on the Here Comes The Guide website.
Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Sweet rustic elegance: Enjoy the peaceful country club atmosphere and vintage-chic styling at this ballroom and garden adjacent to the Timber Creek Golf Course. Planning is seamless with their award-winning catering team and the state-of-the-art amenities.
- Charming outdoor ceremony site: The Rose Garden Arbor features bright splashes of colorful flowers and lush greenery. A pillared portico shades the seated guests and aisle, which leads to a wooden ceremony arch. There are also dressing areas nearby for both wedding parties.
- Spacious and versatile ballroom: With a neutral palette, large dance floor, and band/DJ staging, the ballroom has what you need to get the party started. Everything from the tables to the linens and silverware is included, and the uniformed staff will take care of the details.
Special rates are available for off-season events (January–March, July–August)! Please contact the venue for more details.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
The rental fee ranges $200/hour Sunday–Friday to $300/hour Saturday, both with a 5-hour maximum. Saturday rentals also require a 100-guest minimum.
All-day buyouts (11am–11pm) are $5,000.
All rentals include tables, chairs, trained & uniformed serving staff, and more.
The ceremony fee includes:
- Wooden ceremony arch
- Walnut wood folding chairs and assorted tables
- Easel for an engagement photo
- Ceremony rehearsal time
- Dressing areas for the wedding couple
- Wooden ceremony arch
Meals (when priced separately)
Menu pricing includes a salad, buffet or plated entrées with chef's choice of starch & vegetables, warm sourdough rolls with butter, and coffee & tea.
Bar pricing is additional, and a $500 minimum is required.
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 500.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
$ • $$
BYO with corkage fee
The corkage fee is $15 per 750ml bottle.
Year-round, daily, 10am–11pm.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Golf / Country Club
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Landscaped Grounds
Send an email to Timber Creek Ballroom
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Timber Creek Ballroom.
Thanks! Your email to Timber Creek Ballroom is on its way!
Northern California Wedding Venues
> Sacramento / Gold Country Wedding Venues