Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- It's a stylish, modern hotel with a great SoMa (South of Market) location. As an homage to its neighboring art museums, the property boasts a collection of thoughtfully curated pieces from local contemporary artists dotted throughout its public spaces.
- With its all-glass walls offering a breathtaking panorama, the Galley Ballroom makes a stunning statement. It’s large enough to accommodate even the lengthiest of guest lists, and can be arranged in multiple layouts to best suit your needs.
- The stunning Yerba Buena Terrace is a fabulous option for your outdoor ceremony or cocktail hour, with its adjacent access to the intimate Conservatory and dramatic views of the city skyline.
Book your wedding reception with the wedding package and receive the complimentary use of a Metropolitan Suite on your wedding night!
Promotion is applicable through to December 30th, 2023. Inquire for details.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- $275/person and up
- Package prices vary depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of day
- Time of year
- Space reserved
- Guest count
Wedding packages include catering & alcohol.
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 230.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$$ • $$$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
Send an email to The St. Regis San Francisco
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except The St. Regis San Francisco.