Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- It's a stylish, modern hotel with a great SoMa (South of Market) location. As an homage to its neighboring art museums, the property boasts a collection of thoughtfully curated pieces from local contemporary artists dotted throughout its public spaces.
- With its all-glass walls offering a breathtaking panorama, the Galley Ballroom makes a stunning statement. It’s large enough to accommodate even the lengthiest of guest lists, and can be arranged in multiple layouts to best suit your needs.
- The stunning Yerba Buena Terrace is a fabulous option for your outdoor ceremony or cocktail hour, with its adjacent access to the intimate Conservatory and dramatic views of the city skyline.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- $275/person and up
- Package prices vary depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of day
- Time of year
- Space reserved
- Guest count
Wedding packages include catering & alcohol.
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 230.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$$ • $$$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except The St. Regis San Francisco.