Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Luxurious seaside escape with 19 acres of exclusive beachfront tucked between the hills of Carmel Valley and the Marina Dunes is a uniquely romantic destination.
- Breathtaking waterfront ceremonies on the beach bluff are followed by unforgettable wedding receptions that range from rustic to glamorous, held in the resort's impeccable indoor and outdoor spaces.
- Acclaimed gourmet cuisine by Salt Wood Kitchen and Oysterette, a locally driven restaurant, offers an authentic coastal dining experience.
- Clustered in bungalows that hug the beach, the resort’s 60 rooms and suites feature Pacific views and outdoor patios overlooking the cascading sand dunes.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Contact the venue for more details.
- Rental fee varies depending on:
Rental fee is negotiable based on Food & Beverage spend.
- Ceremony fee varies depending on:
Ceremony fee is negotiable based on Food & Beverage spend.
Meals (when priced separately)
- $110/person and up
Service Charge or Gratuity
A 9.25% sales tax is additional.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 100.|
BYO with corkage fee
BYO with corkage fee is for wine only.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Beach Wedding Ceremony
- Resort / Spa
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Ocean / Bay
- Other View
- Pool Area
This venue is so versatile!
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except The Sanctuary Beach Resort.