The Ranch at Stoney Creek 8320 Stoney Creek Road • Somerset • CA 95684
The Ranch at Stoney Creek
We'd love it if you would mention that you found The Ranch at Stoney Creek on the Here Comes The Guide website.
Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- This unique retreat boasts a storied only-in-California history: formerly a miner’s camp, a Pony Express lodge, a homestead, and an experimental winery, it’s now a cozy bed & breakfast that embraces the area’s natural beauty, wild spirit, and “true grit.”
- Nestled at the base of the soaring Sierra Nevadas, the property encompasses 67 acres of ancient oaks, creeks that run year-round, historic barns, and sprawling meadows. With so much to do on-site, you’ll be grateful for the in-house design and coordination team—they'll help you bring your vision to life while you enjoy the celebration.
- The original 1915 lodge offers overnight accommodations for your nearest and dearest, and a small group campground may be reserved for your more intrepid guests. The best part of a weekend wedding here? No “lights out” time—you can dance till dawn!
Prices: What's this going to cost?
The rental fee varies depending on the type of event, and includes:
- Exclusive use of the selected event spaces (which may include various outdoor ceremony sites, the Meadow, Historic Barn, and Upper Patio for Rehearsal Dinner)
- Custom farm tables with benches and vintage ceremony benches
- Bar, Lounge area, and outdoor dance floor
- Two dressing spaces for wedding party prep
- No "lights out" time!
- Signature sunset photo
- Storage area before the weekend for personal supplies and décor
- Full access to on-site rentals, which include rugs, furniture, dishes, and more
- String lighting, uplighting, commercial-grade generator, and state-of-the-art sound system
- Setup and teardown of tables and chairs
Bed & breakfast guest rooms and camp sites are available for an additional fee; continental breakfast is provided to overnight guests.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 0.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Bed and Breakfast
- Ranch / Farm
- Inn / Lodge
- Winery / Vineyard
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Creek / River
- Forest / Woods
- Lagoon / Pond
- Landscaped Grounds
- Meadow / Fields
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except The Ranch at Stoney Creek.
Thanks! Your email to The Ranch at Stoney Creek is on its way!
Northern California Wedding Venues
> Sacramento / Gold Country Wedding Venues
> Yosemite / Mammoth / Forests Wedding Venues