Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Set in the majestic rolling hills above San Jose, this Mediterranean-style escape captures scenic panoramas of lush oak-filled canyons, sparkling cityscapes and dramatic sunsets.
- Ceremonies unfold on the manicured lawn overlook the sweeping park-like vistas, while the couple is framed by an elegant pergola. Cocktail hours are charming on the pretty plaza courtyard. surrounded by arched colonnades and a refreshing trough fountain.
- When it's time to dance and dine, invite your guests into the handsome Grand Ballroom that boasts a high coffered ceiling, picture windows and a wraparound balcony for taking in the starry nights and city lights. Bonus: Wedgewood Weddings will customize your wedding package to suit your vision and oversee your celebration so all you have to do is shine!
Wedgewood Weddings' exclusive "Bliss Benefits™" = Extra Savings!
Couples that book with Wedgewood Weddings receive a big bonus: "Bliss Benefits™" discounts! This Wedgewood Weddings program offers exclusive savings with trusted local & national vendors, including bridal attire, travel, and more.
More Special Offers and Discounts:
Click here to find out about Wedgewood Weddings' current promotions—including their "Military Discount"!
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of day
- Time of year
This fee represents your base price. Add your choice of customizable, all-inclusive package (below) for your cost estimate.
The ceremony fee varies depending on the year of your wedding date, and includes an outdoor or indoor ceremony space with setup, breakdown, and rehearsal coordination.
- $94/person and up
Package pricing varies depending on the package chosen.
- Packages are fully customizable, and include at least the meal, 5 hours of event time, all tables & chairs, table linens, wedding planning and day-of coordination, bartending & event staff, cake-cutting, insurance, and Wedgewood Weddings' exclusive Bliss Benefits™!
- Additional upgrades are available—ask for your personalized package!
- If you prefer, you may also bring in your own vendors (other than catering and alcohol).
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 250.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$
Year-round, daily, anytime. Please contact the venue for details.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Conference Center
- Golf / Country Club
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Creek / River
- Forest / Woods
- Fountain / Water Feature
- Golf / Country Club
- Landscaped Grounds
- Meadow / Fields
Send an email to The Ranch at Silver Creek by Wedgewood Weddings
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except The Ranch at Silver Creek by Wedgewood Weddings.