Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- With its sweeping hilltop views of the Anderson and Alexander Valleys, this lovely estate sits among some of Wine County’s prettiest vistas. Occupying a gorgeous 21-plus acre corner of Yorkville Highlands Valley, you'll find no shortage of unforgettable photo opportunities.
- Your ceremony site offers dreamy views of the surrounding hills, accented by the property’s gracious ancient oaks, swaths of Syrah vines, and dramatic rock formations. When it’s time for dinner and dancing, move to the rustic-chic, climate-controlled Four Seasons Barn, which has been purpose-built for hosting stellar celebrations.
- It’s convenient to nearly all the area’s popular towns—including Cloverdale, Healdsburg, and Geyserville to the south, and Hopland and Ukiah to the north—your guests will have no trouble finding charming nearby accommodations.
Video by Baby Blue Film.
Video by Karissa Wright Productions.
Video by Perryfield Wedding Films.
Video by Elegant Events Media.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- $10,000/event and up
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Guest count
The rental fee includes exclusive use of the property, bridal suite, custom farm tables, chairs, sound systems, market lights, umbrellas, and more.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 200.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Small Wedding
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$
Alcohol must be served by a licensed caterer or beverage provider.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Private Estate
- Private Home
- Ranch / Farm
- Winery / Vineyard
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Lagoon / Pond
- Landscaped Grounds
- Meadow / Fields
- Pool Area
Services & Amenities
Feel like a VIP with these services and amenities:
Catering: select from preferred list
Kitchen Facilities: prep only
Tables & Chairs: CBA
Linens, Silver, etc.: BYO
Restrooms: wheelchair accessible
Dance Floor: provided
Dressing Area: yes
AV/Meeting Equipment: BYO
Parking: large lot, up to 60 cars; shuttle service required December–March
Accommodations: no guest rooms
Outdoor Night Lighting: yes
Outdoor Cooking Facilities: none
View: forest, garden courtyard, pond, landscaped grounds, meadow; panorama of rolling hills and vineyards
Other: 10 wine barrels, fire pit, and benches
But take note of the following limitations!
Alcohol: BYO, licensed server required
Smoking: designated areas only
Music: amplified OK indoors with restrictions
Wheelchair Access: yes
Insurance: liability required
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except The Highlands Estate.