The Highlands Estate 33430 Highway 128 • Cloverdale • California 95425
The Highlands Estate
We'd love it if you would mention that you found The Highlands Estate on the Here Comes The Guide website.
Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- With its sweeping hilltop views of the Anderson and Alexander Valleys, this lovely estate sits among some of Wine County’s prettiest vistas. Occupying a gorgeous 21-plus acre corner of Yorkville Highlands Valley, you'll find no shortage of unforgettable photo opportunities.
- Your ceremony site offers dreamy views of the surrounding hills, accented by the property’s gracious ancient oaks, swaths of Syrah vines, and dramatic rock formations. When it’s time for dinner and dancing, move to the rustic-chic, climate-controlled Four Seasons Barn, which has been purpose-built for hosting stellar celebrations.
- It’s convenient to nearly all the area’s popular towns—including Cloverdale, Healdsburg, and Geyserville to the south, and Hopland and Ukiah to the north—your guests will have no trouble finding charming nearby accommodations.
Video by Brian Winkle.
Video by Moonstruck Films.
Video by Mark & Jenna.
Video by Baby Blue Film.
Video by Elegant Events Media.
There are still great dates available in 2023! Get married to the love of your life - it's not too late to plan your perfect day! Reach out to Whitney at the Highlands Estate to find out availability.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Time of year
- Guest count
- Event duration
Traditional 1-Day Rental | $7,000–12,000
- Exclusive use of the venue on the wedding day
- Four Seasons Barn with climate control, chandeliers, built-in sound system, string lights, a catering prep area, restrooms, and a covered breezeway with a bar
- Two dressing suites
- Terrace with wine barrels, umbrellas, fire pit, and built-in sound system
- Custom farm tables, round tables, and rustic wood chairs
- Choice of ceremony location (the arbor location includes a built-in sound system and mics)
- Rehearsal the day prior
- Additional time possible for a fee
Inquire for 2-Day and Weekend buyouts with FREE LODGING at the Estate for up to 14 guests.
Catering is provided by one of the preferred vendors, each at a different price point starting at $65/person. The event planner and DJ are also required to be selected from a preferred list.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 200.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Small Wedding
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$ • $$$
Alcohol must be served by a licensed caterer or beverage provider.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Private Estate
- Private Home
- Ranch / Farm
- Winery / Vineyard
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Lagoon / Pond
- Landscaped Grounds
- Meadow / Fields
- Pool Area
Services & Amenities
Feel like a VIP with these services and amenities:
Catering: select from preferred list
Kitchen Facilities: prep only
Tables & Chairs: yes
Linens, Silver, etc.: BYO
Restrooms: wheelchair accessible
Dance Floor: provided
Dressing Area: yes
AV/Meeting Equipment: BYO
Parking: large lot, up to 50 cars; shuttle service required Dec–March or for guest counts over 150
Accommodations: lodging for 14 with buyout
Outdoor Night Lighting: yes
Outdoor Cooking Facilities: none
View: forest, garden courtyard, pond, landscaped grounds, meadow; panorama of rolling hills and vineyards
Other: 10 wine barrels, fire pit, and benches
But take note of the following limitations!
Alcohol: BYO, licensed server required
Smoking: designated areas only
Music: amplified OK indoors with restrictions
Wheelchair Access: yes
Insurance: liability required
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except The Highlands Estate.
Thanks! Your email to The Highlands Estate is on its way!
Northern California Wedding Venues
> Bay Area Wedding Venues
> Napa and Sonoma Wine Country Wedding Venues
> North Coast / Mendocino Wedding Venues