Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- This iconic 1892 treasure is a grand example of Beaux Arts architecture – the style originally introduced to San Francisco by the architect, Albert Pissis. With its prominent corner location and dramatic stained glass dome, it’s been a beloved San Francisco landmark for over 125 years.
- The Main Hall is dressed to impress, with a soaring 30-foot ceiling, massive arched windows, and ornately gilded fixtures—it's a truly striking celebration room. Downstairs, though, you’ll find something completely different: an industrial-chic, warehouse-style space with a distinct nightclub vibe.
- Move up, up, up to the Penthouse and Roof Deck for yet another unforgettable experience. Here, you’ll dine and dance surrounded by the Mid-Market skyline, with a breathtaking, close-up view of the building’s colorful dome.
Video by Hit Maker Films.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- $10,000/event and up
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of year
- Guest count
- Package chosen
The rental fee can include:
- Private, outdoor rooftop
- Professional production team
- Premier list of preferred vendors
- Extensive choice of dressing rooms for the entire wedding party
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 575.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$$ • $$$
Preferred vendors provide bar service
Year-round, daily, 7am–midnight.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Penthouse / Rooftop
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
Send an email to The Hibernia
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except The Hibernia.