Video by Truly Yours Media.
Weddings at The Haven at Tomales are beautifully memorable and help to protect California Farmland. An event at The Haven is supporting local, sustainable food production and natural farming practices. Contact the venue for more details about how your wedding is giving back!
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Package prices vary depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of year
- Guest count
Extended guest hours
Fully customized packages can include:
- Exclusive use of the Terraced Garden for a ceremony, as well as the historic 1800's barn for a reception (alternative ceremony spaces are available for rent during certain months of the year, ranging $2,000–5,000)
- Private access to the covered patio, bocce ball court, and games area for the cocktail hour
- Tables & fruitwood chairs for up to 200 guests, plus three additional farm tables & bar setup
- On-site getting-ready suites for the full wedding party
- Redwood benches, cocktail tables, and decorative wine barrels
- Complimentary chauffeured golf cart for the couple & photographer to use around the property
- On-site venue manager to assist with event logistics, vendor support, and planning, as well as on-site staff for parking & security
Elopement & intimate wedding packages are available. Contact the venue for further details.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 300.|
This venue can accommodate elopements. Contact the venue for rates and details.
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Elopement Packages
- Small Wedding
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
$$ • $$$
Year-round, daily, 9am–11pm.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Private Estate
- Ranch / Farm
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Lagoon / Pond
- Landscaped Grounds
- Meadow / Fields
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except The Haven at Tomales.